This site cargo-ufc.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") is managed by the LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY "UNIPRO R&D AND PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE" (EDRPOU code 41720749), a legal entity registered and operating in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
The Company has great respect for the confidential (personal) information of all persons, without exception, who have visited the Website, as well as those who use the services provided by the Website; in this regard, the Company strives to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified), thereby creating and ensuring the most comfortable conditions for using the Website services for each user.
Collection and use of personal data
When the user uses the services of the Website, the Company processes the user's data, namely:
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this Site, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed and navigation paths on the site;
3. Information about your e-mail address that you used to register on the Company's Website;
4. Information that you entered when creating a profile on the Company's Website - for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of work;
5. Information, such as your name and e-mail address, which you provided when subscribing to our mailings and/or newsletters;
6. Information that you entered when using the services of the Site;
7. Information generated when using the Company's Website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
8. Information regarding any of your purchases, services used or transactions that you have conducted through the Site, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
9. Information that you have posted on the Site for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile picture and the content of your post;
10. Information contained in any messages you sent to the Company by e-mail or through the Website, including the content of the message, purpose and data;
11. Any other personal information you have sent to the Company. Before you disclose personal information of a third party to the Company, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this information in accordance with this Policy.
The Company collects only those personal data (for example, your first and last name, login and password, e-mail address, contact phone number, date of birth, gender, etc.) that you knowingly and voluntarily provide as a personal data subject in order to use the services of the Website, which, in accordance with the requirements of the law, is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing formulated in this Policy.
Please note: The Company is limited to collecting the minimum amount of information necessary solely to fulfill the request of the personal data subject.
The Company does not collect any information for the processing of which certain requirements are established by law, such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, conviction of a crime or sentence to criminal punishment, as well as data related to health, sexual life, biometric or genetic data (in accordance with Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data").
The Company collects data on the statistics of visits to the Website. The data may contain information about the connection, traffic, user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Website.
Personal data processing
The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the Website services is located. The provided personal data is processed and may be stored in the Personal Database or a separate table of the Website Database.
Purposes of using personal data
Your personal data is used to ensure the provision of the Website's Internet services, exchange of information/news, relations in the field of advertising and communication in accordance with and pursuant to the laws of Ukraine, including, but not limited to: "On Personal Data Protection", "On Information", "On Advertising", "On Telecommunications", and other acts regulating the Company's activities.
The personal information you provide to us through the Website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the Website.
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. administering our Site and business;
2. personalizing our Site for you;
3. enabling you to use the services available on the Site;
4. sending you goods purchased through the Site;
5. providing you with services purchased through our Site;
6. sending you notices, invoices and payment reminders and receiving payments from you;
7. Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
8. Sending you emails that you have specifically requested;
9. Sending you email newsletters if you have requested them (you may notify the Company at any time that you no longer wish to receive email newsletters from the Company);
10. sending you marketing communications regarding the Company's business activities or the business activities of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, through publications or, if you have specifically consented to this, by sending e-mail or similar technologies (you may notify the Company at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties will not have
If you have provided personal information for publication on the Website, the Company may publish it.
Personal data retention period
Personal data is stored for no longer than necessary in accordance with the purpose of its processing.
After the subject of personal data ceases to be a user of the Website by deleting his or her account on the Website, his or her personal data is also automatically deleted.
Safety of minors
The website is not intended for underage users. The Company takes security issues very seriously, especially in relation to persons under the age of majority, and therefore, for its part, the Company appeals to parents to explain to their children about Internet security issues, their specific purpose and need to use certain services of the Site.
Interaction of the Company with third parties regarding personal data
The Company does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set forth in this Policy. The Company understands that personal information is a value of any individual, therefore, it takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and knowingly transferred to the Company.
The Website may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you follow a link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such websites. In this regard, the Company recommends that you review the privacy and personal data policy of each website before submitting any personal data by which you can be identified.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent and for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our Unisphere Group of Companies to the extent and for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information:
1. where we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to other parties for fraud prevention purposes);
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we sell (or intend to sell); and
5. in other cases provided for by law.
The Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as specified in this Policy.
Protection personal data
The Company uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite its best efforts, the Company cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats arising outside the Company's regulation.
The Company ensures that all relevant confidentiality obligations are applied, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The Company provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the Company's requirements.
Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or his/her authorized person is allowed in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Terms of access to your own personal data
The user has the right to receive any information about himself/herself from any subject of relations related to personal data, provided that the surname, name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the document certifying the individual submitting the request are indicated, except in cases established by law.
The user's access to data about themselves is free of charge.
Rights of the personal data subject
The Company informs you of your rights as a personal data subject, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", namely
1) know about the sources of collection, location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give a corresponding order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him/her, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
3) to access their personal data;
4) to receive a response on whether your personal data is processed no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, and to receive the content of such personal data;
5) submit a reasoned request to the personal data controller with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discrediting to the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
10) to make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) for protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
Change of Policy
This Policy may be amended and supplemented from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including in the event of changes in legal requirements.
In case of changes to this Policy, the Company will publish a new version of this Policy on the Company's website. If you do not refuse to accept them in writing within the specified period, it means that you agree to the relevant changes to the Policy.
Please review the Policy from time to time to be aware of any changes or additions.